Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scarves..







This is Jayden and her scarf. She LOVES this scarf! I didn't actually plan on making a scarf, I was just practicing garter stitch. But she loves to play with it so it was meant to be :) It's also the only scarf I've made that doesn't roll up on the sides.. I have to fix that.

The green scarf is Dustin's. On one end is humping bunnies, and on the other end is humping elephants. The stitch I used mostly was a Ladder stitch, mixed with some divided boxes and some garter stitch. It is 7-8 feet long.






Dustin has recently requested a "Doctor Who" scarf. It will end up being about 18 feet long and 6 inches wide, in a variety of colors and will probably take a couple years to make because I like small projects way better and will probably get bored with it.. It will more than likely end up being made out of old yarn stash.


I posted a picture (This is NOT my scarf! I got it from Ravelry, it was the most impressive doctor who scarf I found... Here is the link to their Ravelry site - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/doctor-who-scarf---please-use-season-specific-entry)


No comments:

Post a Comment